Partnership Business Ideas


My friends and I are planning to start a small business. Since Christmas is coming, selling products would surely be profitable. So what keeps me writing here is that I have the interest and the business ideas to share but could not come up with what product or service to focus.
Most of their products (from all categories, clearance and seasonal items) are affordable, they offer discounted prices for 2 or more items, and FREE shipping to the Philippines. I made a trial order yesterday, paid through Paypal and now I'm anticipating for the fast package delivery any time soon. The marketing process of this retailing business will be done online, word of mouth, and text messaging. Pricing will be discussed, probably 10% to 20% of the original price.


When I had my first transaction from an online seller in Ayosdito, I was clueless of how I should inspect the product. In the end, I still bought the product. Been using it with satisfaction for almost a month now. Well, I had a great deal with a good product for a very low price. 

Other business ventures and investments that I am thinking of is refurbishing cellphones, real estate, buying stocks and shares of companies, and buying jewelries and selling it after a few years with a higher value. Some of these are long-term investments so I am eager to try every venture as a sole entrepreneur.

I am hoping that our business will begin as soon as possible and will do well. Suggestions or donations for our small business capital funding are highly appreciated.

No comments: